[wp-testers] Release Notification Mailing List

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Tue Feb 17 10:29:32 GMT 2009

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to bring up this discussion but
I was interested in knowing how many of you are subscribed to the
Release Notification mailing list. I've been a member of that mailing
list since I started using WordPress in 2007 and I've only seen one
email come through it. Is anyone else a subscriber to that mailing list?
If so, have you seen emails regarding every release of WordPress? I'm
trying to figure out if it's just me, or if that mailing list is not used.