[wp-testers] Sohobiztube: Scott Offord invites you to connect on Sohobiztube

Chee Meng Au Yong auyongcheemeng at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:36:58 GMT 2009

The beauty of plain text =)

Chee Meng Au Yong
--
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally
privileged information that is intended only for the individual or
entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the me, so that I can arrange for proper delivery, and
then please delete the message from your Inbox.
Thank you.