[wp-testers] PHP Undefined Variable In Gallery Page On Save

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 22:01:59 GMT 2009

Strange... I'll give it another check. Yep, it's really happening. I've just
done a fresh install on 2.7.1 and it's still happening. I have don't have
PHP error reporting turned off since I'm on a testing server so that might
be why I can see it since most servers generally have PHP notice messages
turned off and only on to show fatal or normal PHP errors. I'm not sure
though.

It's nothing important though. From what I understand it just means
something has tried to access the variable error & it hasn't been set yet.
It's just some PHP perfectionists might go bonkers at it.

Paul.