[wp-testers] "Janky" page order

Will Anderson wp-tester at itsananderson.com
Tue Feb 10 20:23:27 GMT 2009

I'm also surprised nothing has been done about this yet. I would have
expected something like the "My Page Order" plugin to have been worked into
core, but it hasn't yet.I don't think totally removing it is the answer, but
I would like to see a better order handler in core (I'd also like to see a
way to explicitly order links and categories).