[wp-testers] Where can we download the Nightly Builds from?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Feb 6 21:47:13 GMT 2009

It seems that many people join the list just to find out where to
download the nightly builds, because
http://wordpress.org/download/nightly/ tells them to do that.

So we end up getting this question a LOT (wasting the time of those of
us who are on the list for the long haul).

So how about putting this information into the "Welcome" message for
the Testers list, if it isn't there already? Not that people would
necessarily read it, but it's worth a try...

Just a thought...
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX