[wp-testers] A Lame Question...

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Feb 6 19:16:49 GMT 2009

Well, it's a first draft, for one thing. It needs some testing by
other people (and especially on several hosting platforms and PHP
versions and such, for this one), feedback, maybe some redesign, etc.

Code development is a process. It doesn't get moved into core until
it's deemed sufficiently good enough to move it there.

So, get to testing and feeding back. :)

-Otto