[wp-testers] WordPress 3.0 Alpha

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Wed Dec 23 12:28:01 UTC 2009

On 23 Dec 2009, at 12:13, Guga Alves wrote:

> The blog ayudawordpress.com had noticed that WordPress 3.0 Alpha was
> released to beta testers, but don't informed the download link..

Early development of WordPress 3.0 has started in parallel with
WordPress 2.9.1 development.

If you have my WordPress Beta Testing plugin installed and have
selected Bleeding Edge in order to get WordPress 2.9 betas then you
need to switch to Point release nighlties if you want to keep trac of
the 2.9.1 developments and test those.

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5