[wp-testers] WPMU wrong image urls

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 07:19:58 UTC 2009

Since i updated a working launching site to 2.8.x i suddenly noticed
something strange

The images are uploaded correctly, in blogs dirs, theye url when
inserted into post are in the form of:

http://lnx.sitename.it/files/2009/08/imagename-150x150.jpg

But the images do not show up like the rewrite rule in htaccess do not
work properly, mod rewrite is active cause the permalink structure for
article works.

I noticed that every blog ha the Fileupload Url setted as:
http://lnx.sitename.it/blogname/files

I'm getting mad with this cause some time ago all was working and
images load correctly and show up, now they upload correctly but never
show up in media manager neither into posts.

any idea about the proble or there is a strnage bug?

I woulnd't like to reinstall all the whole stuff cause there is lot of
users, settings the main blog aggregate all theother post using
feedreader etc...

Thanks all for the help

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it