[wp-testers] wp-testers list problem?

Dion Hulse(DD32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Aug 7 12:23:46 UTC 2009

I've just started receiving List join confirmation emails from the start
of May, So i'd say the list email problems have finally been worked out
and a backlog is being processed.

comox.textdrive.com used to handle the emails, but looks like
lists.luv.wordpress.org has taken over, so things might've been brought
in-house finally, or maybe they realised just how many problems they had..