[wp-testers] **Maybe OT** White Screen In 2.8

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 21:30:32 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've just done something really stupid. I have just mistakenly uploaded my
test (2.8) version.php over a 2.7.1 install when uploading something, I
didn't realize & hit update (because it said keep up to date) not realizing
it meant keep up to date with 2.8 development version & it got stuck at
updating database & now I get a white screen no matter where I visit. I do
have backups just in case, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any clues as
to what has happened.

Also a lession for you kids out there, read everything really carefully.
**DOH**

Paul *Feeling Really Stupid*.