[wp-testers] SimplePie Issues On The Dashboard

George Pearce gp at iampearce.com
Tue Apr 14 16:10:07 GMT 2009

I installed the latest trunk versoin of Wordpress today, figured I'd give it
a shot, and on loading the dashboard, was met with this:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SimplePie in
/nfs/c03/h01/mnt/4xxxx/domains/iampearce.com/html/wp-includes/class-simplepi
e.php on line 386

Should I expect this? I dunno. I'm using MediaTemple's (gs) service, on
Cluster 3; with PHP5.

For the record, that was in the "Incoming Links" section, and none of the
page loads after that. The javascript doesn't appear to load so I cant turn
that module off, either.

George Pearce

gp at iampearce.com

http://www.iampearce.com