[wp-testers] Error when upgrading from 2.7.1 to nightly

Tom Klingenberg tklingenberg at lastflood.net
Sat Apr 4 10:08:36 GMT 2009

A dependency was missing. I do not have that problem in nightly since that
date. There ain't no declaration nor use of type WordPress_Module any
longer. You shouldn't encounter this problem with the current nightly.

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:23:50 +0100, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> Got this error. Can't explain it. I check, and the files were correct
> on the server, and the _weak_escape function was indeed in the
> wp-db.php file.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method WordPress_Module::_weak_escape()
> in /home/.../html/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 473
>
> Ideas?
>
> -Otto

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tom Klingenberg

--
Tom Klingenberg
Geschäftsführer

lastflood GmbH
Leibnizstr. 24
55118 Mainz
Deutschland

Fon: +49 6131 672250
Fax: +49 6131 604232
Web: www.lastflood.com

Register: HRB 40173 am Amtsgericht Mainz; Geschäftsführung: Tom Klingenberg