[wp-testers] wp_list_comments Parameters

Jeremy Clark wp-list at clarktech.no-ip.com
Tue Sep 30 19:09:53 GMT 2008

I've been working on my theme and updating the comment section with the new
threaded comment code for 2.7, so far mostly done.  But one thing that I've
done before is separating trackback/pingbacks from regular comments.  After
reading otto's post about wp_list_comments here
http://ottodestruct.com/blog/2008/09/29/wordpress-27-comments-enhancements/
it looks like one of the parameters is 'type' and the options are comment,
pingback, trackback, pings.  I've tested the 'type=pings' and it seems to
work fine, but the 'type=comment' doesn't return anything, and not setting
it returns everything including all the pings and tracks.  I know that it's
still in the works just making sure it's not just me.

Jeremy