[wp-testers] Custom fields...

LCSV4 theape at thelittlechimpsociety.com
Tue Sep 30 12:57:17 GMT 2008

FireFox 3.0.3 no other browsers tested. The only modification to the
default settings and setup is that I FireFTP installed.
WordPress 2.6.2 no plugins or hacks. Installed on a shared server.

On the write post page, when entering or updating a custom field the
"save" and "publish" buttons stop functioning, I'm guessing due to some
conflict.

I've had this problems for a while and it has happened on all of my
blogs since 2.6. I couldn't find any reference to the problem on the
forum or ticket database. If some has the time can they check to see if
my situation is unique. Thanks.