[wp-testers] All's quiet - not really

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Fri Sep 26 02:20:44 GMT 2008

I clear the FF cache all the time. That's not helping in FF at all. In IE
and Chrome the visual editor works.

I tried deleting the jscache directory and disabling compression and the
cache in tinymce config.

VE still doesn't work in 2.7 in FF. I do get a hand icon when hovering over
the Insert Media, Visual, and HTML buttons. Arrows over the other buttons.
It works fine in 2.6.2.

This is very weird.