[wp-testers] All's quiet - not really

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Fri Sep 26 00:51:34 GMT 2008

Musing Minds wrote:
> So far, it's running fine in my sandbox. I'm starting each plugin in
> alphabetical order and all seems fine as of now.
>
> The issue started when I was switching back and forth from html to visual
> when putting a table into a post. I have switched back to 2.6.2, and back to
> the latest versions of 2.7 several times and visual doesn't work with 2.7
> after 9/17 when I posted that post. It is currently the bottom post on the
> front page. Mayhap I should write another post to bump that post off the
> first page. I am perplexed by the issue.

Don't think switching between Visual and HTML or publishing a post can
affect the files on the server. It's all happening in the browser only.
Even if it crashes, restarting it and clearing the cache would bring it
back.

Perhaps try deleting the wp-content/uploads/js-cache directory and clear
the browser's cache. Can also try disabling compression and server-side
caching in tiny_mce_config.php temporarily (change them to false),
although if 2.6 is working fine it probably won't make any difference.