[wp-testers] All's quiet - not really

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Fri Sep 26 00:19:22 GMT 2008

So far, it's running fine in my sandbox. I'm starting each plugin in
alphabetical order and all seems fine as of now.

The issue started when I was switching back and forth from html to visual
when putting a table into a post. I have switched back to 2.6.2, and back to
the latest versions of 2.7 several times and visual doesn't work with 2.7
after 9/17 when I posted that post. It is currently the bottom post on the
front page. Mayhap I should write another post to bump that post off the
first page. I am perplexed by the issue.

I did look at [site.com]/wp-includes/js/tinymce/tiny_mce_config.php in FF as
Andrew Ozz suggested. There were no issues there.

kimsch
Musing Minds
http://musing-minds.com
kimsch at musing-minds.com