[wp-testers] Errors in blog footer..

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Sep 20 22:48:53 GMT 2008

WordPress doesnt even USE sessions, so i think you'll find thats caused by
a plugin, however:
Thats not a WordPress or plugin error, Its saying  that your webhost has
configured PHP to save session files in /tmp/ but PHP cannot actually save
files there, I'd be getting in touch with your webhoster if i was you.