[wp-testers] Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sat Sep 20 19:29:34 GMT 2008

I think the problem is that those locations mean nothing. It could
easily have failed elsewhere. It just means that, "Hey, PHP is crapping
out and we decided to do it here. Good day."

So I mean, what are you also using on the Win 2003 Server? IIS, Apache,
FastCGI, CGI, mod_php?

I've found it is very difficult to set up a Windows 2003 Server to not
suck when it comes to performance. Of course, as a disclaimer, I'm not
that good at configuring apache and PHP to not suck on Windows.s

Jacob Santos