[wp-testers] Tested 2.7 threaded comments...

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Fri Sep 12 06:58:42 GMT 2008

Sorry for my bad english!

I have also tested. Works not fine!
Without JavaScritp ist not to be use. I think it is better, it works
also without JS or you hide the "relpy"-link for non javascript.

My next problem is the the xHTML, many errors in the list, 3 exambles:
<li "class=" even"" id="comment-1">

<ul class='children'>
				<li "class=" byuser comment-author-admin bypostauthor odd alt""
id="comment-7">

The function use " and ', why?

Liebe Grüsse
Frank
Mein Buch: WordPress - Weblogs einrichten und administrieren | ISBN
978-3-937514-33-8

bueltge.de
kvfl.com