[wp-testers] RE: wp-testers Digest, Vol 43, Issue 7

Mark Styles wp-testers at lambic.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 14:25:41 GMT 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 09:47:05AM -0400, Shelly wrote:
> I can't edit anything that's already created - users qualify on this.  I
> can't reset my password, nor change any of my user settings.

What happens when you try to do that? Can you see the settings but not
change them? Do you get an error when you try to change them? It could
be that your MySQL privileges are incorrect or there's some other
problem with your database.

> They also suggested I check mod_security (which I know
> is installed, at least, because pretty permalinks work - but disabling
> them has no effect), but I'm going to have the host check on that as
> well.

mod_security doesn't do permalinks, that's mod_rewrite.

--
Mark
http://www.lambic.co.uk