[wp-testers] RE: wp-testers Digest, Vol 43, Issue 7

Shelly wordpress at anekostudios.com
Thu Sep 11 12:42:01 GMT 2008

 >>If the ownership is out of whack (eg. owned by Apache and not by
the user), this script has helped me in the past:

http://codex.gallery2.org/Downloads:Cleanup_Script

It's meant for Gallery users, but I've used it successfully elsewhere.
Perhaps it might be useful in this case?<<

Well, I tried that (thanks :) ) but no go.  It did mess me up a bit
(but i backed up before I tried it so I'm good LOL), and I've now
upgraded to 2.6.2.  Two new things now: I can create categories and
new links.  However, I still cannot create new posts or Pages (in
fact, as soon as I try, immediately after typing the first letter in
the post body, I get "an unidentified error..." in the sidebar), nor
can I edit anything.

But hey! I made a new category! Woo-hoo!  Something's starting to take
anyway.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the host about the "ownership"
thing.  Thanks for throwing out ideas for me :)

~Shelly