[wp-testers] Strange issue

Shelly wordpress at anekostudios.com
Wed Sep 10 18:44:43 GMT 2008

 >>I would check the permission settings (CHMOD) of your customer's
server directories via FTP starting with "public_html" (should be set
to 755) and on down. If WordPress is installed in it's own directory,
that one should be the next one you check under "public_html" and then
onto the 3 main directories of the WP install itself<<

Hi Kirk,

Well, this is one of the things I've previously checked - and I've
just rechecked.  Folders are at 755, files at 644.  So again, that
doesn't seem to be the issue.  but thanks!

~Shelly