[wp-testers] WP 2.7 bleeding -- edit post page

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Sep 4 03:48:44 GMT 2008

Hi all --

just wanted to say I'm really liking the changes to the Edit Post
screen.  The ability to drag and drop elements around the page is
great; the Settings meta box that lets you hide/show elements is
nicely done.  And it all works with Meta boxes created by plugins. :)

I've noticed one bug -- the Visual/HTML tabs are on top of the buttons
when in Visual mode.  In HTML mode it's fine.

There's some interesting things in this interface.  Nice work.

Stephen