[wp-testers] Spelling Error In dashboard.php

Christopher Windsor turk at hotelblues.com
Fri Oct 31 17:11:28 GMT 2008

The link to edit categories is misspelled caftegories in
/wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php at line 221. My current revision I'm using
is 9434. I tried committing the simple edit but failed when inputting my
wordpress.org user/pass as it instructed. I of course have no idea what I
was doing. The error just annoys me and I wanted to see it fixed. Hopefully
you guys already found it by the time I've finished typing this.

--
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself.
They're pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings."-Philip