[wp-testers] QuickPress box should have categories support

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 00:05:16 GMT 2008

>From what I've read about the current design of 2.7, quickpress is usually
just a means to start a post, then save as draft. However, in the future
(probably 2.8) they plan to make the quickpress module completely
customizable, meaning you can add category support, tag support... whatever
you want... and you can remove what you don't want. This is just one of the
features they don't have time to add before the release of 2.7 (which I hear
is already going to be pushed back).

-Steve

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Thord Daniel Hedengren <tdh at tdhedengren.com