[wp-testers] Admin Footer

Martin haha at hahahaimontheinternet.com
Thu Oct 30 18:55:06 GMT 2008

I mentioned the browser was Firefox. It also is on OS XP Pro.

Screenshot:
http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21204258qn2.jpg

See how the footer does not show? Does not matter what height the browser
is, still does not show the footer. My desktop top is 1600x1200, does the
same for 1680x1050, 1280x1024 resolution also

Martin