[wp-testers] Release Date Being Pushed Back

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Wed Oct 29 23:37:01 GMT 2008

With November being a little over 48 hours away and Beta 1 not yet being
released, I was wondering if the team was thinking about pushing the
November 10th date back one week? As we have already seen, there many
people discovering many issues with the latest release and it would make
sense to really give this version some time to bake out in the public
for at least a week to allow people to report as many bugs as possible
before the initial release. Just wondering what the time scale is
looking like for beta releases/public release.