[wp-testers] zip file, anyone ?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Oct 29 15:38:02 GMT 2008

We get these messages all the time... I've added information to the
Using Subversion article on the Codex explaining where to get zip
files for beta versions, tags, etc., as well as the Nightly Build. (Of
course, the article also covers how to use SVN.)
   http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Subversion
I also put a link on the Mailing Lists page to Using Subversion.

But what I noticed was that there are a bunch of other pages on
wordpress.org that might attract testers, but that are much less
helpful. Maybe someone could point people to the "Using Subversion"
article from these places (I don't have edit permission...):

    http://wordpress.org/download/beta/
    http://wordpress.org/download/nightly/
    http://wordpress.org/download/svn/ (looks like an earlier version
of the Using Subversion article -- why maintain it in two places???)

Just a thought...
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX