[wp-testers] Styling of comments in WP2.7

Jonathan Gabor jgabor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:33:11 GMT 2008

I've managed to style the different classes, that's being written when using
wp_list_comments(). But I was wondering if there is way to do more
"advanced" styling. For example, I would like to enclose the two div's
containing comment-meta and commentauthor into another div, so I can alter
the placement more easily. And I also would like to remove "Says:" after the
author's name, and change the way that the date is shown... I.e. I wan't
change just about everything. :)

Is there a document for this template-tag, or any helpful guide for it?
Can't really read what's happening in the source, since I'm no PHP-guy. Or
should I just use the pre-2.7 way of doing it? Is that even going to be
supported?