[wp-testers] Visual Editor

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:23:10 GMT 2008

Tim and Farah Jones wrote:
> Speaking of updates, I've been running build 9300 for a few days, and
> upgrading every day, last upgrade was just now and it still says build 9300.
> What's the latest build (using "stay updated" link)? It succeeds every time
> but the build # doesn't change.

That's what I have too, 9300 in the footer. I don't think that changes,
until a developer wants to do a forced upgrade (giving a new build
number to it), or changes it in the version.php file. The build numbers
are updated by the developers, and I THINK when they want to assign a
specific number, then they send the commits through, so everyone is on
same "page" build wise. Like Ryan just did while I was writing this
out... LOL!