[wp-testers] 2.7 Plugins admin screen and uninstall

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Tue Oct 28 05:36:37 GMT 2008

I'd be interested in knowing the details related to the uninstall
function in WordPress 2.7. This would serve as good fodder for a follow
up blog post regarding the progress that has been made since earlier
this year when I ended up bringing this issue to light with the
WordPress community.

Any docs or articles in the Codex that explains how this works?