[wp-testers] 2.7 Plugins admin screen and uninstall

A Walker photofantaisie at live.fr
Mon Oct 27 23:45:40 GMT 2008

Apologies if this has been covered before and I missed it...

I understand that 2.7 introduces the concept of "uninstall" for plugins, but where does this option appear in Admin>Plugins? I can see the usual Activate and Deactivate actions but not Uninstall (using r9300). Or have I misunderstood something and Deactivate is the same as Uninstall?

Thanks.

Ade.