[wp-testers] Automatic update working correctly?

countzeero countzeero at countzeero.eu
Mon Oct 27 15:53:46 GMT 2008

you also need to add the following line to ensure the handlers work...

AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php

so it looks like this

AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php

and place it before the *Wordpress* stuff so it doesn´t get rewritten

begin wordpress....

this has solved many problems with memeory and plugins in my wp installs

theCount