[wp-testers] Wrong Count with sticky post

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:56:15 GMT 2008

Is there any way you guys can maybe put a filter on the output of the sticky
checkbox label so the wording can be changed by a plugin?  Or better yet,
filter the whole thing (checkbox and label) so that a plugin could remove
the checkbox if it wanted to.

Same goes for the checkbox in the quick edit form as well.

Nathan