[wp-testers] Automatic update working correctly?

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Fri Oct 24 13:49:15 GMT 2008

>> Just to confirm issue is still there for revision 9247.
> Yep, Havnt gotten around to submitting another patch for the notice fixes
> yet :)

Not wanting to sound pushy or anything :)

I still can't seem to properly ugrade with 2.7-almost-beta-9300
(un-l10n install, trunk-r9324.zip from Trac).
wordpress-latest.zip is sitting in /wp-content, but still no no
/wp-content/upgrade/ to be found.
Clicking the Upgrade button displays two lines ("Downloading update
from http://wordpress.org/nightly-builds/wordpress-latest.zip" and
"Unpacking the core update"), then nothing - and no footer. No more
notices, though ;)

That being said, upgrading manually to beta-9300 got me to see the
design update, which is starting to look real slick :)

--
Xavier Borderie