[wp-testers] Compatibility with BBPress

Muhammad Umair umair at umair.pk
Fri Oct 24 04:37:34 GMT 2008

Dear all,

        As separate softwares both WP and BBPress remain top notch. But WP
has made most of us lazy in terms of setting these scripts up. Its so easy
to install WP. So should be complete integrations (user base +
functions/plugins) of these scripts.

*bbPress 1.0 alpha-2 is compatible with WordPress 2.6.2 in terms of* *stuff
like integration between the two (ie. unified login and shared*
*users table) *
*Muhammed, what other ways of making WP and bbPress 'compatible' are* *you
thinking of?*
*Atleast the user base*

This was not in my knowledge before, let me check it.

 On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Idled Soul <idledsoul at gmail.com> wrote:

> haha at hahahaimontheinternet.com wrote:
>
>> I think BBPress should be built into WP as an additional feature, saves
>> all this integration stuff. One reason why I will not use BBPress.
>>
> Yeah, I agree. That would be awesome! :D

Regards,
Muhammad Umair
RNE, Alcatel Lucent