[wp-testers] When to report bugs

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Thu Oct 23 12:01:08 GMT 2008

So, I've been keeping tabs on this mailing list ever since I joined it
and I've noticed many people discussing bugs and notifying people of
design/layout issues. I'm wondering, should I even be testing out trunk
and reporting issues on the mailing list or should I wait for Beta 1
before I do any testing/reporting. Trunk changes every night so it seems
like it is trivial to discuss anything that is broke or what have you
considering that Trunk is by no means a representation of the final
product whereas a Beta release would be.