[wp-testers] Recent Comments Links

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:01:19 GMT 2008

lol. I feel so stupid now. I think I have a case of just being blind. It
happens sometimes. :`-(

I just never noticed that link to reply... Anyway you guys are doing a great
job. Love the makeover of the dashboard so far & the new menu system.

Also I was wondering there used to be a prototype media panel in the add &
edit post pages. Did you guys remove it? I assume you are waiting until 2.8
to introduce it since you said there was going to be an overhaul of the
media system in that version.

Thanks.

Paul.