[wp-testers] Right Now module in Dashboard

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 21 20:46:10 GMT 2008

Yeah... I'm with Musing Minds on this one. The dashboard layout does
indeed kinda sorta suck right now.

However, I've been working on the assumption that it is still in
transition. The menus only just got changed to look like that
screenshot posted on the dev blog the other day, so I'm inclined to
live with it for now.

The dash just ain't done yet.