[wp-testers] Right Now module in Dashboard

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Tue Oct 21 20:12:30 GMT 2008

camu, it seems to me that you are complaining about people complaining.
can't blame you. i complain too. heh.

ANYWAY, going back on-topic, recently updated my nightly (a few minutes ago)
and I now see the Right Now module. Needs some more fixing though, but I
sure am glad to see it finally.

Keep up the great work, WP developers!

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 3:34 AM, due chiacchiere <info at duechiacchiere.it>wrote:

> Musing Minds wrote:
>
>> It shouldn't be tricky though, it should be easy. And why two different
>> sizes for the columns?
>>

> I hate people who JUST complain! Sorry to say that, but the Wordpress team
> is doing a wonderful job with version 2.7 and the only thing you are able to
> do is... complaining about the boxes? Are you out of your mind? :) There are
> tons of new features and this is still an "almost beta" release. Come on...
>

> camu.

Will Garcia
http://will.ph/