[wp-testers] Right Now module in Dashboard

Will Garcia w at will.ph
Tue Oct 21 17:39:15 GMT 2008

That's weird.

It works on my test site.

I installed the nightly on one of my other blogs and the modules in the
dashboard aren't draggable, not even collapsible. Everything else works
fine, though.

Oh, except Insert Media in QuickPress. Somebody mentioned it was linked to
http://hacek.local/wordpress/etc.

Nothing to do but wait, I guess.

On a different note, upgrading from the Stay Updated link doesn't work if
the blog is using PHP4. Works fine in PHP5. Your mileage may vary though.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:31 AM, Kirk M <kmb42vt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Same here, Dashboard modules drag but no stick. Always ends up in single
> wide column.
>

> On 10/21/2008 1:19 PM, Musing Minds wrote:
>
>> Yep. They drag up and down and sideways, but they won't "stick" anywhere
>> but
>> up and down.

Will Garcia
http://will.ph/