[wp-testers] Migrating plugins to 2.7

A Walker photofantaisie at live.fr
Tue Oct 21 16:51:59 GMT 2008

Pamela,
My

I don't think that's what Ryan said in his reply to my question. What he is saying is that for WPMU now, options need to be registered, and that this will apply to options in future versions of WP beyond 2.7.
Well, at least that is my understanding.
As mentioned before, my plugin did not require any re-coding to work in WP 2.7 now that the whitelist and register options have been held back.

Having said that, I too would like to learn more about this so that I can (a) make my plugin WPMU compatible and (b) get it ready for future WP beyound 2.7.

Ade.

From: pameladingle at gmail.com

> Hi,
>
> This is the first I've heard about plugins having to register options for
> 2.7.  I'm (of course) happy to add that functionality now -- but is there a
> place that I'm perhaps not monitoring now through which I would have known
> that this was on the roadmap as an upcoming requirement for plugins, so I
> could be sure to test it?   I worry about what else I'm missing.

> Thanks,

> Pamela

Pamela,