[wp-testers] Migrating plugins to 2.7

Pamela Dingle pameladingle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:01:17 GMT 2008

Hi,

This is the first I've heard about plugins having to register options for
2.7.  I'm (of course) happy to add that functionality now -- but is there a
place that I'm perhaps not monitoring now through which I would have known
that this was on the roadmap as an upcoming requirement for plugins, so I
could be sure to test it?   I worry about what else I'm missing.

Thanks,

Pamela