[wp-testers] Migrating plugins to 2.7

A Walker photofantaisie at live.fr
Sun Oct 19 18:10:49 GMT 2008

I hope I'm posting this to the correct list :-)

I'm trying to migrate www.studiograsshopper.ch/wordpress-plugins/dynamic-content-gallery-plugin/ to 2.7 (using almost-beta). I get the dreaded Wordpress Failure Notice - "Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again" when updating options via the plugin's Options page.

Can anyone point me to info regarding changes to the way 2.7 handles the updating of a plugin's options page?

Thanks.