[wp-testers] OT: Good for you, Matt!

Shelly wordpress at anekostudios.com
Sun Oct 19 12:54:11 GMT 2008

Sorry I suck at taking pictures, but here you go.

The cover is here (so you know what to look for at the store):

http://brassblogs.com/fun/cover.jpg

The article starts on Page 60, and is titled "Barely Legal
Blogfather".  It's mostly about Tumblr's inventor, who just turned 21:

http://brassblogs.com/fun/article.jpg

and when you turn the page (on page 62) at the bottom are little
blurbs about other "Young Guns" (as it's titled), Matt's the one in
the middle:

http://brassblogs.com/fun/matt-blurb.jpg

Like I said, sorry for the crappy picture-taking.  I don't have a
scanner.  But the blurb says (and I love that they spelled "WordPress"
correctly!):

"Matt Mellenweg: 24
WordPress founder
A friend to angst-ridden emo teens the world over, Mullenweg created
the ubiquitous blogging tool WordPress in 2003 at the tender age of
19.  Not too shabby for a dude who majored in jazz saxophone in high
school."

The other people pictured with you:

Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook; Blake Ross, Firefox co-founder;
Dwight Lee, TableXchange CTO; and Mike Hudack, Blip.tv co-founder.

My husband's actually throwing out our copy, Matt.  So if you want
this one, I'd be happy to mail it to you - shoot me an address to send
it and it's yours.  (My husband, however, wants me to ask you for $1
million for it. LOL)

~Shelly