[wp-testers] Admin missing from authors list

Jim Lynch lakelandjim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 12:32:13 GMT 2008

I've been using the automatic upgrade every morning for the past week. I
have three users set up, an Admin, an Author, and an Editor. I noticed this
morning that the Admin account is not included in the list of Post Authors.
Even though I am logged in as Admin any post I make defaults to the first
other account.

And a minor point, the text in the "Add New Post" dropdown menu is way too
light to read on the white background.

--
Jim
bRight & Early -- http://brightandearlyblog.com