[wp-testers] 2.7 Flash uploader not showing using Flash 10 plugin

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:17:12 GMT 2008

Oh, not complaining, just reporting. Of course it's not magic. If it was
then Matt & Co would all be wizards of the old sort and wear robes and
strange pointy hats and have long scraggly gray beards with bugs in them
rather than more of the more modern, clean-cut programming type we have
now-a-days. :D