[wp-testers] 2.7 Flash uploader not showing using Flash 10 plugin

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 18:27:11 GMT 2008

Heck, I'm not even getting that far. ;) This is what I'm getting for JS
warnings in Firefox's Console-2 if someone more "in the know" is
interested (no JS errors returned when loading the "Add New" page).

**************************************

Warning: anonymous function does not always return a value
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/swfupload.js?ver=2.0.2-20080430
Line: 166, Column: 42
Source code:
};

Warning: anonymous function does not always return a value
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/swfupload.js?ver=2.0.2-20080430
Line: 448, Column: 1
Source code:
};

Warning: anonymous function does not always return a value
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/swfupload.js?ver=2.0.2-20080430
Line: 502, Column: 3
Source code:
};

Warning: anonymous function does not always return a value
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/swfupload.js?ver=2.0.2-20080430
Line: 516, Column: 1
Source code:
};

Warning: anonymous function does not always return a value
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/swfupload.js?ver=2.0.2-20080430
Line: 531, Column: 1
Source code:
};

Warning: assignment to undeclared variable uploadDegradeOptions
Source file: http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-admin/media-new.php
Line: 38

Warning: assignment to undeclared variable swfuploadL10n
Source file: http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-admin/media-new.php
Line: 47

Warning: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/handlers.js?ver=2.0.2-20080407
Line: 95, Column: 49
Source code:
  if ( type = jQuery('#type-of-' + this.id).val() )

Warning: function deleteSuccess does not always return a value
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/handlers.js?ver=2.0.2-20080407
Line: 114, Column: 1
Source code:
  return;

Warning: assignment to undeclared variable swfupload_element_id
Source file:
http://www.greenmtngeek.com/wp-includes/js/swfupload/plugins/swfupload.graceful_degradation.js?ver=2.0.2
Line: 41

Warning: assignment to undeclared variable degraded_element_id