[wp-testers] OT: Good for you, Matt!

Shelly wordpress at anekostudios.com
Fri Oct 17 22:36:20 GMT 2008

My husband comes in and sits down to read what I thought was his
"Handyman" magazine, and as I'm making dinner he says "The founder of
WordPress is only 24 years old?" My husband is an engineer who knows
nothing about what I do - save I really like to use WordPress.  So
when he said that, I was very surprised.   So I turned around, and
there he is, reading a little blurb on the "Young Gun" known as Matt
Mullenweg in the "Business" section of Maxim Magazine.  (No, it wasn't
Handyman.  I guess a half-dressed Stacy Keibler on the cover caught
his attention more.)

Just wanted to give you a little "Woo-hoo!" Matt ;)

~Shelly